Oit lu sana..wa sini, i mean..WASSINI

Monday, July 18, 2005

wat am i thinking rait now

  1. My relationship wif Him lately
  2. How I've wasted one more day
  3. Wats my goal and plan ahead
  4. How's Pit's operation dis evening
  5. Wats e plan for tonite
  6. Why on earth did I kept accidentally misscalled her - it's been 4 times now, weird!
  7. My relationship wif people around me
  8. How I hate being aimless
  9. How I wish to always put a happy face
  10. How can I improve mysef & my family - others come later
  11. Why I still miss her - wats wif dat girl?
  12. The path dat I wanna choose - collision between my want & my responsibility
  13. Why am I still at e office at this hour?
  14. Shud I not post dis entry here?
  15. Shud I create another blog just for my own reading?

ditto... (apakah neraka pun aku xtau, pakai tulih aja menatang tu). Ya Allah...bantulah aku