and there u have it...IT'S FRIDAY
Phew! time really runs like hell, so fast that i felt like just now I introduce myself to the bunch of 'Betikkss' (ntahape mai mana betik pon aku xpaham). Now i'm kind of like being fully in-charged of the orientation program for the new-exeKUTIPs, and I looovveee this new situation. Just now before end of office hr i've shooted out the schedule to everybody...sebenaqnya aku mmg minat wat benda2 camni, think I could really dedicated myself into it. Tgk la cam bebaru ni, bape ari aku x blk umah..sama cam aku jadik DJ dolu pehh, kalau boley 24hrs nk on. But then aku kena ingat pasai benda2 lain. Ur other skill development, especially on the communication & writing skill. That I need to improve a lot! I'm planning to enroll up myself into Mandarin course (again) and this time i'Allah I'll master it!. Perhaps i'd take Accounting course as well, just a basic one. I need to be well rounded with different kind of skills if I wanted to go far. Business is still on-going, i'Allah I won't be quitting that one. Mmg susah, mmg tough..tp aku yakin someday I'll make it, even it means 10 years to have my fiancial freedom.
My life in PERMATA is getting better i guess, kak ruhaida pon tgk okey dah..td dia pau aku nyer jelly..oret la camtu. I'm trying my best to like everybody, berbaik-sangka to each and every person i met. Td sembang lama gak ngan Arfah, the UNIMAS practical stud from school of Counseling (peh), dak Batu Pahat, dok Sri Petaling with her PRSS's aunt..mm, wat else? lecturer dia mai jengok tadik..muka cuak je dia. But then everything is fine..Eheh, lepas je session dia ngan Dr Zaleha tu rating saham dia mencanak2 naik. Bape ramai daa soh aku kim salam...ada yg siap mai carik kt opis. Keskes, aku? sengihh je nengok gelagat depa ni. Besa la kan, org yg sweet cam dia tu ramai la minat (sweet girl with a sweet smile with a sweet voice). aku pon minat gak, tp sekadar nk kenal je la..lebey2 tu lom laie la kot. Hati ni lom sembuh laie..sapa la yg leh sapu minyak ka tampal koyok ka.. Koko td abis dah course pasiaq dia kt sini, dah nk lompat kuaq Pet dah pon..good for her. She's a sweet person gak, cuma kekadang mai time weng tu xramai yg leh tahan semburan dia kot. ada la dia cuba korek citer pasai aku ngan ida..so aku bgtau dia the truth. xtaulah Allah nk jodohkan aku ngan sapa..yg penting aku kena berusaha & berdoa semoga Dia pertemukan aku ngan seseorang yg Dia redhai dan aku sukai..ameeeennnnnnn

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home